A macOS menu bar app to annotate any screen and highlight cursor/mouse
It lets you annotate any screen, highlight your cursor, and more. It is the perfect tool for recording tutorials, capturing screenshots, giving a demo or a presentation, working remotely, and the list goes on. Draw, doodle, sketch, scribble, whatever you call it, can be done easily with Presentify.
* Draw anywhere anytime
- You can draw on or annotate any screen you wish. Simply select `Annotate` from the menu bar and start scribbling.
- Auto erase your annotations. Perfect for emphasizing on something specific or explaining your thoughts.
- You can draw even when other applications are running in full-screen mode. Great for live presentations and during video calls when working remotely.
* Highlight your mouse pointer
- With Presentify you never have to keep moving your cursor to grab the attention of your audience.
- Change your highlight color and opacity.
- You can also choose to highlight only when you move your cursor/mouse.
* Keyboard Shortcuts
- You can annotate, highlight cursor, change pen colors, and more from any app with simple keyboard shortcuts.
- Draw different shapes and text
- More mouse highlight designs and animations
- Change the slides of your presentation from your iPhone
- And many more